Buffers station tea rooms has become Buffers take away! You can purchase food from here to enjoy it around the Railway Centre where you can sit down on one of our many picnic tables. These are sanitised twice daily and some are under cover should you prefer. We offer various lunch options, treats, ice creams and drinks as well as Cream teas. Relax and enjoy a bite alongside our crazy golf and children’s play area.
- Baguette – (ham, cheese or tuna) – £3.25
- Steak pasty to go – £3.60
- Cheese pasty to go – £3.20
- Adult picnic bag (hot) -£5.50 (pasty, crisps, shortbread & hot drink
- Adult picnic bag (cold) – £5.20 (baguette, crisps, shortbread & cold drink)
- Child’s lunch bag – £4.70 (filled half roll, jelly squeeze, flapjack, crisps & bottle of water)
- Cream tea – £4.95 (2 locally made plain scones, clotted cream, strawberry jam with tea or coffee)