We are open on Sat & Sun until 1st November and 28th, 29th & 30th October with 2 time slots per day (10:30-1:30 & 2:00-5:00).
We will update the website if this changes.
We are operating with a greatly reduced capacity and so you will have to pre-book using the form below.
Please book your date and time slot below.
Season ticket holders please see the season ticket page for booking.
We have reduced our admission prices as we are not able to open our indoor play areas.
UNDER 3s FREE
Please note we currently only accept card payments
Unfortunately we cannot accept any complimentary tickets or discount vouchers at this time. Complimentary tickets can be carried forward to next year.
- Admission includes unlimited train rides, model village, model railways, model funfair, Wheal Beckie Mine, outdoor play areas, museum
- Due to the historic nature of the Centre it is not all wheelchair friendly
- Dogs welcome on a lead
Please book for the number of paying visitors in your party.
Maximum group size of 6 due to recent restriction changes.
You will not be charged now but please bring your booking as either a printout or screen shot when you visit.
Please carefully check your details before submitting.
We look forward to seeing you
Disabled admission prices
SENIOR (65+) £6.00
Proof of disability and carer needs to be produced in the form of:
- Disability Living Allowance or Attendance Allowance letter
- A current blue badge or orange badge
- Letter from GP or consultant (dated within the last 12 months) confirming the need for a full time carer